The Big Prize…
A Marine Archaeology Course
In The Caribbean
Worth More Than £2,000
This fantastic prize is a two-week, all-paid trip to the Caribbean island of Utila in 2022.
It includes all flights and transfers from the UK, accommodation, the course and all diving.
The winner will be flown to Roatan, from where transfers to the island will be by light aircraft or boat. Dates will be available from June to mid-September.
See ‘Diving Standards’ below for minimum qualifications. This competition is restricted to those over the age of 18.
So how to enter:
Qualified divers who meet these standards are asked to submit a photo and a single A4 page detailing why you would be a candidate for the free course to firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s a chance of a lifetime for a diver who loves all things wrecks, not to mention the opportunity to enjoy some of the other dive sites of Utila.
Closing date for enteries is 31 December 2021.
The winner will be chosen by a panel of experts and announced early the following year.
Send a recent photo and why you would be ideal for the free course (single A4 page)
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Wreck Hunters, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by video) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of location of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Wreck Hunters relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winners will be selected by a panel of experts for entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Wreck Hunters, email@example.com – Bristol 0117 959 6454
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- The name of the winner will be available by at close of the competition.